Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Kim Kardashian is DEAD!

She's not really. It was part of an anti-AIDS campaign where certain celebrities couldn't use twitter for a whole day. I'm just using it to pull attention to my blog. The real deal is here:Kim Kardashian Is Dead


So, first off, this is not a blog which is conspiracy theorising. This is not paranoia, this is not a blog dedicated to spreading fear and lies. This is simply a compilation of things I've noticed and have found intriguing. Things that reveal that our world might actually be different than the perfect place that everyone believes it is. It is a really shocking reality that we live in, shrouded from our daily existence by the media and corporate shareholders and money hoarders.


I am creating this blog because I've been noticing many things wrong with this world, things that are happening now that I do not want to continue. So, this is an awareness blog. I'm going to post things i've found online and things i've seen in daily life. I've seen that our society is turning for the worse, that our lives are being directed and controlled little by little, with less and less freedom for us to experience on the planet that's been given to us.


It seems shocking, to me, that we cannot, as a species, see the earth for the delicate balance that it is, with the beauty prevelant in everything from basic physics to biology reflecting the exquisite, spontaneous planet we live on. The fact that we cannot set aside our differences for the sole sake of appreciating this beauty, and instead strive for control, power, money and wealth, simply baffles me. I cannot say that I am a complete and utter angel, separate from my ego and above everyone else. I still have anger and pride, just like any human, But I can say that I am changing my views on possessions, money, and pride because of my newfound love for the human species.


Well this, that is going on right now in our society, is unacceptable. The cameras, the "terms of agreement", the unecessarily strict laws, the shockingly intimate pat-downs at the airports. It's all too much! Are we humans, or are we subjects?? They cannot control us this way, So now, let's tell it on the mountain. We're not happy with what's happening, we're not happy with what's going to happen! 


Welcome
   to the Changing Tides

No comments:

Post a Comment